Monday, October 26, 2009

Fortnightly Compilation #1

Well, we have reached quite a milestone here at yoursonglist. Two weeks in operation, and we are yet to give up due to a lack of listing. Here is the first ever yoursonglist fortnightly compilation, made up of the listed songs from the last 2 weeks. Post your list now and get your beloved/hated songs on the next compilation.

Warning: may contain Bon Jovi and Lynard Skynard....


Tracks
1. Charlie Darwin (2009) - The Low Anthem - 10 Songs That Are So Sexy They Make Me Consider Some Serious Man Loving (Listmaster Flash)
2. Everyday Should Be A Holiday (1997) - The Dandy Warhols - 10 Songs From My Childhood Which Prove I Was A Pretty Cool Kid (Listmaster Flash)
3. In Our Gun (2002) - Gomez - 10 Songs Which Make Me Believe That Owning A Firearm Would Make Me Thrice The Person I Currently Am (nickjameslangley)
4. I See A Darkness (1999) - Bonnie 'Prince' Billy - 10 Songs Written By Men With Impressive Beards (Listmaster Flash)
5. Buy Me A Pony (1996) - Spiderbait - 10 Songs From My Childhood Which Prove I Was A Pretty Cool Kid (Listmaster Flash)
6. By The Time I Get To Arizona (1991) - Public Enemy - 10 Rap Tracks Which Are Guaranteed To Make Me Throw My Hands In The Air Like I Just Don't Care (Listmaster Flash)
7. Livin' On A Prayer (1986) - Bon Jovi - 10 Songs That Wouldn't Result In Beer Spat In The General Direction Of The Bartender's Face When Played At A Pub, But Which I Otherwise Despise (nickjameslangley)
8. Borrowed Your Gun (2008) - Spiritualized - 10 Songs Which Make Me Believe That Owning A Firearm Would Make Me Thrice The Person I Currently Am (nickjameslangley)
9. Well, It's True That We Love One Another (2001) - The White Stripes - 10 Awful Songs By Great Bands (icemanflam)
10. Everybody Here Wants You (1998) - Jeff Buckley - 10 Songs That Are So Sexy They Make Me Consider Some Serious Man Loving (Listmaster Flash)
11. Excursions (1991) - A Tribe Called Quest - 10 Rap Tracks Which Are Guaranteed To Make Me Throw My Hands In The Air Like I Just Don't Care (Listmaster Flash)
12. Sweet Home Alabama (1974) - Lynard Skynard - 10 Songs That Wouldn't Result In Beer Spat In The General Direction Of The Bartender's Face When Played At A Pub, But Which I Otherwise Despise (nickjameslangley)
13. Steam Engine (2003) - My Morning Jacket - 10 Songs Written By Men With Impressive Beards (Listmaster Flash)

No comments:

Post a Comment