Friday, December 11, 2009

yoursonglist is back! Post your 'top 10 of 09' now!

After a long absence due to an overload of university and checkout chick work, I have decided to see if I can get this blog going again. I have a nice new idea which involves me creating a weekly list topic, and everyone submitting their top 10's of that topic either here on the facebook page. I will then put them up on the blog complete with streaming mp3's/youtube videos.

As we are approaching the end of the year, this weeks topic is your 'Top 10 Songs of 2009'. You can decide whether you want to describe your choices or not, it's all up to you. I shall start it off!

'My Top 10 Songs of 2009'
by Listmaster flash

10. Dear God (Sincerely M.O.F.) - Monsters of Folk

9. Oh My God (It Still Means A Lot To Me) - The Wooden Sky
8. Big Bird In A Small Cage - Patrick Watson
7. Ain't Nothing Like You (Hoochie Coo) - Blakroc feat. Jim Jones & Mos Def
6. Janglin - Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
5. Just Breathe - Pearl Jam
4. Charlie Darwin - The Low Anthem
3. Shampoo - Elvis Perkins in Dearland
2. Taking Control - Alberta Cross
1. All the Money I Had Is Gone - The Deep Dark Woods

yoursongplayer

No comments:

Post a Comment